Friday, February 18, 2011

W16 Quad Turbo Engine

H & M - I must have!

Hello beauties!

I'm actually not that of H & M freak ... But the new spring collection, "Spring Awakening" is just sooo beautiful - I would have loved EVERYTHING! *.*
This time, the parts that I simply MUST have! *.*



€ 19.95




Is not it gorgeous?

For me, the perfect summer dress! *.*


€ 24.95




I find it totally cute! \u0026lt;3





€ 34.95
Chic and combine well! I love that part! \u0026lt;3


€ 29.95
I really like, just to pull over it in spring! *.*



The bag is awesome! *.*

I find it sooo great! \u0026lt;3







I find the parts so wonderful! *.*

Unfortunately I have to pay € 134.75 smooth! oO
much ... too much ...=(

If I, however, should take only what ABSOLUTELY MUST, then would the following parts:

-pocket!

-the dress!

The Cardigan is also very difficult to me ... = (




But these two parts must be simple.
Then there are already only € 44.95.
The bag I let me perhaps for a birthday. =)

Oh, I love the parts!
What do you think?
Love, Cleo \u0026lt;333

PS: That's still hard times from all the count down is running! ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment