Thursday, February 3, 2011

Unhandled Exception C00000005

de

Here we go, the first pictures of my new room. The rest of the home is yet to come, because we are not ready;)
So first, my room. Thirteen square and yet I'm somehow still a whole lot of space. I will try (as always) me, getting where I have all my stuff ...

click on pictures (also as always)!


chair: eBay (Grafelstein) / / chest of drawers & bedside table: eBay Private / / Sel De Mere cushions, bow cushion, Betthusse: H & M Home / / bed , picture frames, bedding, bedspread. Small mirrors: IKEA / / Large window Mirror: eBay / / Clock: eBay / / Lamp, Alarm Clock: Vintage (flea market) / / Wallpaper: eBay (click)

to bed: I have just taken off this stuff flourish, turned over the bed and almost used the foot as a headboard. Now plug in the holes .. Flowers. ; D



clothes racks: eBay / / wardrobe, wall shelf: IKEA / / Candlestick Gold: Vintage (flea market) / / Candlestick white: IKEA

_______________

And here are the two shutters, middle of the room to me now as a photo background Bought used (anklicken! !!!):


I have simply to IKEA - unfortunately there are not longer than 195cm, so it can not make it groove. TUPPLUR hot things and cost (in this size) 32, - € the piece: click

"Why a white background in front of a white wall? - Because of the structure. The blind is not the smooth wall.

sign board: eBay / / Gold picture frame, mirror, floor lamp: Vintage (flea market, grandma)

________________

And if we are grad 'anyway at' Blderflut Ner ..


forever21 Cardigan, ASOS Overknees



/ / EDIT EDIT EDIT:

I would add now again a few quick things I have yet occurred:
The whole room was like it looks now absolutely not planned. The wardrobe fit randomly behind the door (before measure what is' the mind), had at the desk yesterday I still get a present from my roommate and was supposed to stand before the window - but then was too narrow. The chest was planned for under the blinds. And the wallpaper .. well, which really should extend to the edge - they did not. Because measure, what's that. Also, the shelf above the desk was designed for the kitchen .. is but ended up here. Solely the bed is where I wanted it from the beginning.
planning and I, we like that is actually not so much actually. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment