Saturday, February 26, 2011

39. I-catcher Console – Web Monitor

win but the addiction is? My

Hello beauties!
times here very briefly and just a few products that appeal to me from her promo pictures of the new ranges.
In P2, the paints are not there, because I have found only images in the block and did not want to always write: "the 5th and the 3rd row from the bottom" and so ... xD
Essence:

Find the just too cute! *.*

as rouge beautiful! *.*

Let's see whether I really need ...

brush junkie!



Do not know yet. Depends. ;-)


I love the time iridescent and glittering and shimmering paints! *.*


Schöööön! *.*

Catrice:


Ahhhh ... I love Blushes!

Ich hoffe, er ist nicht zu korallig sondern wirklich so wassermelonig wie auf dem Bild!!! 

Wollte schon immer mal nen braunen Gel-Eyeliner.
Da kommt der wie gerufen.
Bei Catrice kann ich mich eigentlich auf die Qualität verlassen.

Ich finde die Farbkombi wirklich seeehr gelungen! <3

Dieser.

Lack.

Ist.

Der.


look kind of mad ... xD

Tempting!


What interests you so? Personally, I am particularly interested Catrice! \u0026lt;3
Great brand ... * Swarm *

What do you think?
Dearest greetings, your
Cleo \u0026lt;333

0 comments:

Post a Comment