Monday, February 21, 2011

How Can I Write An Essay On Stroke

things we did not know ..

The Bluelashes has inspired me. Here are a few useless facts that we did not know ..


I have to pee more often than any other human being on this planet. During car school approximately every hour and a half. Which is worse for drink - one reason why I hate the Oktoberfest. I hate the way the Oktoberfest.

... and silence. Except when sleeping.

I believe that my father can do everything, knows everything, in all, the best and could crack at "Millionaire," the million loose. There is absolutely nothing that can not answer my father.

I always sleep in if I am tired, no matter where. As soon as I sit blurs everything, I simply drop the eyes and can not help it. In general the school to 3rd Hour. The Monday meeting at work was always the horror, I've shaken every 20 seconds, to somehow stay awake.

I have worn since 2009, no more pants.

I watch numbers are always very closely. Everything (etc) (at least in the sum) is not 7, 17, 27 or not divisible by 7 / is bad luck. 27 is the ne plus ultra.

I have a memory like a sieve. I forget everything and everyone. Sometimes I forget IN calls, what is it exactly. If someone complains, I would have done diesunddas, I can defend myself as good as ever, yes because it can be very good that I simply can not remember it.
addition to my bedroom door hangs a blackboard with the words "MOBILE, MONEY BAG, CALENDAR, PEN, SCHMINKKRAM, brilliant, KEY BRAIN ????"
dad asking me if I generally leave the house if I had packed up the brain too sure.

I believe in absolutely nothing superhuman.

I've never fought in my life with my brother. Not as a child and not even now.

When I walk through a crowd, I stretch my hamstrings in general for fear that my knee caps would pop out again.

I am the smallest in my entire family, although I'm 1.70 and not the youngest. (Including cousins, aunts, uncles. Except my cousins under 14. Is yet to come.)

My parents are happily married for 25 years and act like teenagers. Hold hands, cuddle, rumknutschen in public. They have never fought as long as I live, had a sharp discussion or in any form have been bad to the other.

I think Eminem is the most beautiful man in the world.

I have far more male friends than female. In other girls to build a serious, long friendship, I find it extremely difficult and I have only four done it in my life.

And you so?

__________________


Desire Clothing: Bag, Top, Cardigan / / H & M Skirt / /

0 comments:

Post a Comment