Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Much Would It Cost To Build A Go-kart Frame

and I do not need no excuse, 'cause I'm wearing my the3rdvoice.net brand new shoes

Man, living alone is already beautiful. Did I really used to it quickly. Tanya said recently as she saw for the first time our half-finished flat: "OHHHhhhch, I want to live in a girls-WG .. this is so nice, no surprises early in the morning .. in the toilet"
The kitchen is always beautiful, sometimes I have also done, then there again photos.
now and then my mom comes over, brings all sorts of odds and ends and provides us with 5gk spaghetti packs, olive oil, toilet cleaner and cat food. And otherwise the semester break and enjoyed clothes photographed.


forever21 sweater, H & M Leojacke (20, -), Pimkie pocket, Dorothy Perkins Boots: click (13.50 pounds)




The shoes are incredibly comfortable, but I thought I'd get noticed, that these hoes to go out dancing and simply do no good. Feel in my feet still a very horrible drawing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment