Saturday, February 26, 2011

Free Kundli Match On Ant.com

Castle

I awake, my body is still dull yesterday, I came first so against eight in bed - broken like the S-Bahn, my eyelids and limbs are difficult to zero energy and jaw hurts, but I notice quite happy that I'm just alone, no one who sucks.

My apartment is my castle and I include,
as the world out there can still be so beautiful huge
I travel to where my only beat me
drives before the door is me degrees too far
I lie at home, and enjoy the time.





K - K - K cake baking, coffee dump, open day and now it 's about to leave him to leave I will this apartment today should burn only the house,' because there out everything 's sad gray is good and real pig to hang' is. Better to four walls, which I love anyway, and I know where the beat is never too late if not now chief befielt is' Sense - and the I am chief, ruler of electric lighting, 50 square meters on which no one but I just hid.

My home is my castle and I include,
because the world can be so beautiful out there still huge,
I only travel to where my beat is driving me
before the door is my grad too far
I lie at home, and enjoy the time.

Lord Of Grey - The Castle

hear:






The kitchen looked before really really awful out. The kitchen ware all fronts blue, yellow, the refrigerator beautiful. Thank God there are dc-fix films, and "only" about 3 hours, our dining area already illuminated. A little something missing, some walls are bare and to me a curtain and does not yet exist. Against the kitchen wall can be done, unfortunately, nothing too bad.

(the whole decorative bits and pieces I have from eBay, the wall shelf with all the glasses is from IKEA, as well as chairs and table. Have all my glasses I get way donated by CSN Stores , as well as the small . Thank espresso pot;!>)

0 comments:

Post a Comment