Monday, February 28, 2011

Cant You Eat Drink After Listerine

wellness program is

Hello beauties!

Because tonight I'm a little more time, I have decided to allow myself to become a bit of wellness. The last time was really hard for me and the next 4 days are still really stressful times.
But so much time needs to be. =)
Baden

Yes, a hot bath now and then, that must have been. *.* I
this chic piece will throw in the tub:
http://cart.bombcosmetics.co.uk/

That is a Bath Bomb by Bomb Cosmetics " . I was just on the homepage, which have really great stuff! *.*
Does anyone know where there is this stuff?
times I've got ages ago for birthday ...


Personal Care
Then I'll think Body with the care of patchouli oil Cassis spoil Alverde! *.*












Herrlich! *.*

Get together to tap even ne Review. =) May








facial







on my skin this brilliant mask:






The Alverde Intensive Care Mask Avocado




I love them! \u0026lt;3



Here I have you (looong time ago) times a Review to typed. =)









The Alverde Clear Cleansing Cream Healing Earth

Here
times I've written a review of it.

BUT!!
I will write a new review soon. My opinion has changed somewhat ... =)
Then:

Alverde Aqua Peeling Pearl
review follows!


Then:
Lush Aqua Marina cleanser
Review to follow!


Thereafter it will go my face is good! xD

hands
Ablackieren.
files.
polishing.
Maintain.
repaint (Catrice "Bloody Mary To Go")
should go after me better.
also falls on us tomorrow the hold-- 1st Hour out!
Ausschlaaafeeen! *.*
I'm looking full! = D
tomorrow, lovelies, then begins the theme week! =)
Dearest greetings, your
Cleo \u0026lt;333



0 comments:

Post a Comment