Friday, February 25, 2011

Frustration Ame Rules

Schaaaaatzzzzz ..... xD [Haul]

Hello beauties! Finally I have it - the bag of my dreams! xD
long I stood with my girlfriend for almost an hour at the H & M, was thinking back and forth. After all, it cost a good piece 25 €!
Ultimately I am overcome and bought it.
And I'm so happy! =)

http://shop.hm.com/de/
Just as it also looks in reality. here is my + And - points:
+ beautiful leather
+ spacious - it is also possible for school use
+ well made
+ with removable and adjustable shoulder belt + sweet pattern (also in brown leather with floral patterns available) - Price
- only one without a zipper compartment
The whole thing is of course a matter of taste. The brown flowers
version would have also liked total (I had seen on the Internet) but unfortunately had my H & M are not ...
Because of the price I have to save before, in the near future ... But in March (and that is very soon) are all the new product ranges ... especially that of Catrice ... and P2 ... and essence ....
you like it?
Dearest greetings, your
Cleo \u0026lt;333

0 comments:

Post a Comment