Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Straight Cruising Perth

THANK YOU, Markus Fiedler! xD

Hello beauties!
Aaaah, I'm so relieved!
I'm about to learn math, as we write tomorrow probably an ex ... I did not like the quadratic expansion checked and my girlfriend can not ...
So first scoured all the books. But nowhere there was a "guide" for them! Only examples from which one is not smart! = (
I had lost all hope, as I suggested this brilliant book on

was And there. My Recipe xD
Many, many thanks, dear Markus Fiedler
Thanks to you! genial guide (clear, understandable, also suitable for mathematically less gifted, step by step ... simply awesome!) I finally understood the square complement now! * Phew * people, I'm just happy! And also my friend. =)
Sorry, that now had to be easy. xD Dearest greetings, your Cleo \u0026lt;333

0 comments:

Post a Comment