Monday, February 14, 2011

Congratulations Messages On Baby Arrival

Report!

Huhu my pretty ones, well ...

February I have you still not as much of me is crazy huh? But somehow
I'm currently not really write what Elan, because I change so the job I am currently in my "old" employment relationship were called fairly. Because of course I must teach new trainees. Three at the same time not be exact, which is really easy.

am However, I got through quite well with them. You should do everything. Tomorrow is my last day. As of Wednesday, it means getting up at 6:00 clock. 40 hours a week + EDEKA. Let's see how long I could stand ^ ^

Today, I've been busy. Have a wonderful soap made! The smells so delicious lemon and orange. Images exist only if it is formed and stamped ...
Let's see whether the stamp so as hinhaut I intend that. I've got lying around here still nen stamp that I got ages ago from my grandmother, actually printed on the letterhead, but somehow I've never used the. Let's see if the soap does tomorrow bring already out of shape.
We shall see.




The kitchen
We have a kitchen, the project started. Currently we have
a white flowing floor that looks pretty but claimed to make it nice now time to express. The panels on the ceiling are also more yellow than white (no, not one of us!) The previous tenant have smoked a couple in the apartment chain, so we remake this for and after all ceiling ^ ^
So, panels come down on Friday, roughcast stress on it, white laminate inside.



image serves only to illustrate the soil color!

Something like that will look like the floor then. Currently we have
embedded small halogen lamps in the ceiling. But I would then leave. Instead of those then the following gem comes from the ceiling

From the book by Bine Brändle the I presented recently!

must of course be tinkered only! to the bicycle rim, I've ordered everything.
must arrive only:)
My grandpa has determined have an old bike in the shed ^ ^

To top it off, we want to make a corner bench in the kitchen. I watch already busy corner seats on eBay, but oh well ... is indeed not as easy as I have already a clear idea. Real wood, it should be, regardless of color, will always be sanded and painted white. The piles should be white with blue. Let's see, one can then perhaps also fresh coat.
But that is the corner seat probably take another two months. But as soon as what you did I will tell of course:)


Crazy-Factory

... have revised their entire shop! Full toll now. Advance wars but very dark! But really is worth a visit, I tell you! So I then also sometimes ordered new tunnels and plugs. Image is then selbstverfreilich ^ ^


Soap Party

... on 20 the Lenerl . I'm already looking like steak! my hand is planned facial soap and bath soap chocolates with swimming! I'm glad!

catchy!


slowly but it will get time for some sun and heat * swarm *


so .. now I've given you enough to read ^ ^ come in the next few days but then sometimes a bit more ^ ^ so have a few ...

tata
minimi

0 comments:

Post a Comment