Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Horse Carriage Melbourne Price

[tuition review] - # 1

Hello beauties!
Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh ...........
I've done it.
Finally.

I was SUPER MEGA KRASS excited and shaking all over ... As a teacher came by to give me chalk, I almost did not make it, take two pieces of chalk from the can, so my hands were shaking!

was still not a student there.
yes I expected three fifth Graders.

After 5min. I once looked after and before the door was already the girl I was expecting.
She was very shy. =) I

into bat and together we waited for about 5 minutes. to the guys.
But they did not come. So I just started.
At first I was still very uncertain, but gradually I became more aware.
appeared confident and I heard (thank God) to tremble. xD I had planned for an hour three themes.

Contrary to expectations, the first event attracted little longer, but this is also attributable to waiting for the guys who still were not there.
At first we were both still quite uncertain, especially her.
But I could quite easily imagine how great their knowledge gaps are einrechnen and then also with.

Everything went on very well.
I knew everything and said, I think, quite well.

I had just started with the last issue, as came in the boys.
They claimed that they had thought we would only start in the next hour.

was then the lessons already made.

I am all in all very satisfied.
But it was the first time, ran everything great.

The thing with the guys I told the teacher in charge, so to speak, is my "boss".

I do not want to go back a long way, but I can say that I very very very happy am. It has given me really great fun and I'm looking forward to next week. =)

Dearest greetings, your
Cleo \u0026lt;333

0 comments:

Post a Comment