Monday, January 24, 2011

Verbs To Describe New Born

New design and so ...

huhu my pretty

I had just lust totally different from my blog make. I think he now looks more modern and pretty. I somehow do not think right now the time to write something great, which I also really sorry. but other things are right now simply prevail.
wenns so far is, of course you get too modest about my news, I would like to write anything, which is not yet sure ... hmmm ... ♥ ♥ curious since




I should have considered more often in recent times in which direction to go my blog now ... of course I am still put make-up. morgends but before the work I usually make up to me and if I do not feel in the evening then to 17 ° ° or 18 ° ° clock would come home it's worth even more to really make up me. Moreover, because the light is gone, too. I have to just say it's not really fun to take photos of my amus, if the color does not really recognize it because the camera absorbs the color and the pictures are usually very vague, probably just from the camera.
would spiegelreflext ne ne thing of course. but currently can not afford and I will.

boil with the soap that's another thing for me. pleasure I have the idea, but unfortunately it just so happens that one has to meet very stringent requirements if you want to sell his soaps and bath bombs etc.. well ... I alone can not consume all the naturally and with me already stacked the soap, although I have not really done much.
are clearly the class to give easy But who should I give away all this? and ... this sounds shit but I'm also not in the mood to spend so much money and then give away everything.

I have here just a book are
I give the book belonged to my mom ^ ^




♥ my colorful world ♥

individual design ideas
Bine Brändle















I've really been some great things is seen here but now I will not post any content that I may not think so. (The picture is only to illustrate!)
but if I did something like this I will show it to you in any case.
it is very much with clay and mosaic work in it. I have to make tons of charger plate in front. my mom and I have chosen us today some things we do in any case together, including us want to just make the above service plates, fruit bowls, stamped with really beautiful, the stamps themselves, which are so easy to make this one hard to believe ^ ^ and we have never seen very, very great stepping stones for the garden are decorated with mosaic. are great that way, but it needs concrete one, so this project is well placed in a time where you can already work out, because you could sow some still full with it.


you know the film "too easy"? I've seen the trailer and am really excited about it. Unfortunately, there is not yet on dvd, I have to have the file. who does not know him, then check out the trailer here:



I love emma stone, I liked her love to be in zombie land and superbad (both movies well written). I think she is really pretty but not as clogged up as others, it somehow brings naturalness over ...


michi necessarily want to look at cinema, "The Green Hornet", but I also do not know kind of interests me at all.


so ... now I listen to vollzutexten you.



! Tell me what you think of the trailer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment