Saturday, January 1, 2011

Radio Wattage Distance

MNY Nail Polish - Crackling paint P2

Huhu my pretty ones, I just wanted

still think the nail polish of MNY. I have little time left to both of them to test well.
I'm actually quite pleased, especially as the nail polish at all times so not expensive. I think 1.95 euros?
So I find the quality much better than at Essence. Essence with nail polish I had only problems.





we start with this at No. 469 on behalf Super
covers, perfect with two layers, dries quickly, does not propose any bubbles. The only thing I notice something negative, I had something more like two days later with a base coat, but my nails were slightly discolored.


Continuing with No Cover with a layer of 553 perfect, no bubbles, fast drying, no nail discoloration easier job. So a perfect nail polish:)


see three of my fingers on it now the crackling varnish from P2.
I'll say one thing, is, a nice gimmick, if an appropriate color underneath bulk. I got him on it now the third day and I must say he looks good even when it is applied from fresh. I think it looks dirty after three days.


So I hope that has one or the other helped

Tata
Minimi

PS: @ Lenerl have, I do not know how I do it with the post as the ne gap is, I think this is due to miene Layout?

0 comments:

Post a Comment