Monday, January 31, 2011

Soccer Invitation Letter

I Tag YOU!

Huhu my pretty ones,


I was tagged by dear autophony.
I do of course with the same;)


The rules are simple.
  • go click http://www.nr1finder.de/ and the song search on date, there you will need to enter your birthday (example 09/02/1988 - my birthday) and then click Search
  • now below this, which song is your song - the song of your birth was constantly on the radio
  • copy the song and the number of weeks that it was in the charts in your blog post
  • Next, go to http://www.youtube.com/ and find your song, and also post this in your review can
  • gladly write to you if you know the song at all
  • Done!
  • A day is added on and on, but I set the maximum number of 5 other people, so it remains clear
  • Enjoy!



Sunday. I was born on 23/09/1988

Girl You Know It's True Milli Vanilli

08/22/1988 - 10/02/1988 (7 weeks)


sooo .. Unfortunately, I can show you here is no video .. I can not find a decent on youtube: does (
me really very very sorry


Tag ... I

Lemira
Maren
. Lenerl
enie
talena


if you want you can join the team ... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment