Friday, January 28, 2011

Diane35 Breast Enlargement

A call ...

can change everything. Today I got a very important and highly anticipated phone call. I


From mid February I now finally a 40 hour job.
I have now been since June last year satisfied with a part-time job + 400 € basis in EDEKA have to give. But that is now finally over.


Today I got the call. I can now, thanks to a two-week notice period, starting mid February in the new company. I'm looking so crazy on it. The people there seem very nice, the work is also very interesting and so much I've noticed so far, but a little variety.


I will leave the company with a laughing and a crying eye.

The crying eye, of course, because of my colleagues I now have all but 'm pretty close to my heart. Especially my Elena, with whom I now must work together but have a whole 3 years. It is not just a colleague, no it my friend, fellow sufferer, psychiatrist me if time is not doing well;), my little sunshine, accompanied by smoke, my chatterbox, slanderous my partner ... it's just everything you can imagine ... And of course my
RayRay, the screens to shake brings ^ ^, with which one can make jokes so beautiful, one always has with great stories to date ... I am thinking just möööp
roll is a tear or two when the day of parting came.


The laughing eye because vielder little things here I would not necessarily occur in the broad public. It has many other reasons why I have now decided to change the work Selle.
I hope you will still think of my words, and subsequently find that some people you can not replace me anything you nothing ...


course I wish no one bad thing .. But at some point is enough.





Sun .. Monday I will give my resignation and ask the same for a diploma.
Can anyone tell how to behave in a notice that?

I thought I was going to his office, announcing orally and let it drop me a confirmation, he will get the notice of course, still writing about me. If one does so? Is that right? I have never canceled ^ ^

I am soooo much ... I'm from the grin out today at all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment