Sunday, January 16, 2011

Example Telephone Greetings



I can not actually remember when the last time I'm still really up to the end. I mean the way to the bitter end, one of the last desperate, pathetic for cigarettes, alcohol, sweat and stinking remains of a gigantösen Feierei. Precisely to that date on which of the still raging Laden is immersed in such a dismal and disgusting brightness. Suddenly see the hotten Gurlz not look so hot. The notes now also the guy that just as the blonde begrabbelt.

I'm sitting back here in my corner of the sofa, illegally smoking a cigarette. The sticky table is used as a footrest. Law maintains the flower pot man (from New Year's Eve, you remember) with some types. The space next to me is free, but every 10 minutes from the new poor idiots occupied by my desperate loneliness as "fickmich" point-call.
My accommodation will and will not just go home. I can not go, my legs hurt me the whole Tanzerei, my lungs burning from all over the smoking policy, my stomach rumbling from all over the booze, my hair looks like shit than the average of the whole Kopfnickerei. So I do what I do best and requires as little effort as possible: I watch this happen, make me mentally a few notes so I can later, if I write down here, nothing forgotten. Of course I forgot everything.

It is now about seven. Following is the music from now, there is even support for my party animals, no reason to stay here any more. "HERE SSSIN ÜBERHAUBD GEIN Heisner MORE WOMEN!" Jajajaaaa.

An hour later, after a scuffle on the street, a "can-who-who-wear-longer-contest", 6 chicken wings, a Whopper, a Veggie Whopper and over a hundred steps up to the 5th Stock later, I finally lay a bed. The roommate is not there, I can fill his room, hehehe. The

was the first sunrise of the year. Even when I probably did not appreciate my drunk quite so, I think he was pretty good. Just as the evening, which also was pretty good. Can switch off is one thing that I really do not have it.
The evil spirits are the latest with the sobering up. Or fall asleep before their own. Or when you wake up.


Or now.



________________________




A few hours earlier:
Tanya has once again agreed for me to model. Had to take a picture of "weather", and this snow princess stuff I wanted to make from time to time anyway. Thank God, Tanya knows a country girl with heart and lake, thus in the deepest forest of still. A new friend, we have also found:


Wonder what the brat looking at this season in the fresh air.






The result :

The hat is from H & M.

The images please make sure CLICK .


way: I have (on request) my FAQ page a bit more expanded - it has now to what I have so Photo own stuff: Click


0 comments:

Post a Comment