Sunday, January 2, 2011

Are Achy Legs Common After Giving Birth

pppfffffiuuuuuu!

New Year this year had such a very strange bitter melancholy.
Ten, nine, eight, seven .. and so on. Juhuuu, twelve clock. My sparklers sparkle so to himself, gesticulating wildly and I rejoice with joy. Within a few seconds, this is just as quickly disappeared, as it sneaks up - a look to the right, a look to the left, I must first do so back. Because smooch all. Sure, you just stop nunmal Sun So I baste my look back at my sparkler, bite me a little on the lips. Shit, I know that no, this Year's Eve to be alone. Shit is the shit shit.
's course was only ne little sparkler. No more sparks. Quickly get out of pouch and cigarette turn, beautiful emulate what they have until the time I finished all licked. It seems really like an eternity, it is probably not even a minute. The disgusting feeling just through that actually makes me more trouble than I thought. "HAPPY NEW ANGELAAAAAAA!" Oh yeah
they are done, fine, then I can now make my rounds. Pfiiiuuuu pfffiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuu krrrkrkrkrkrrcchchhhh.
Ah! Give me just a little more champagne


Thank God I have not forgotten how to celebrate. I think that I will never. This can almost be better alone anyway, and with a girlfriend on the side even more. Up to six clock in the morning we were dancing, the Connie and me. Drinking, dancing, laughing, then go there, back down, just get out fast on men's room to run - there's is well known, fast, dance again, bumping the type of pot, little giggle because you're just a little groupie, and at some point 'm way home still meet familiar faces, rumtrödeln, fool around, laugh more, find a seat in the overcrowded S-bahn (by 6 clock have in the morning!) and a total yes but experienced a really good evening.

And then later realize yet again that people will now sleep alone.


__________________


A pair of tracks New Year has indeed already left ... my voice was ever stronger. bum around a little but still well known, no one hurt.

dorothy perkins dress (old), h & m socks, topshop scarf.




____________________

What you may not be denied: Part of my semester task is to represent myself, on three different images. One of which I have already done, behold itself (! Please click)



set something like "vegetables is my flesh" (thank you for this;! D) be. And I had fake blood left over. And somehow find ichs quite funny, although I - to emphasize it again - am a very very nice vegetarian. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment