Monday, January 31, 2011

Can You Use A Magnum Condom Twice?

terrible day

Did notice today. Was trouble than I thought.
had before quite a rumble in my stomach, was very nervous. But it all worked out, cleared everything. Sounds cool



am Then I went home. I still wonder that my mother is in her car the break, but maybe. Will I even be caught by it. Dad is in hospital, out appendicitis must. Did I explain quickly leave everything. Then it is further to the hospital and I have to sign on to the new employment contract. When I got home, I immediately packed my Michael and we are driven from the KH. Before the lift we meet my mom.
Was a ruptured appendix ...

The doctor he had Meite in the operation quite a sweat, even had her the head doctor. May indeed be a good sign. The appendix was totally "shredded" and everything was full of pus.

We are then purely to his room. I tell you, I've never seen my dad. Total weak he lay there. Just so he has given up his arm around me to hold her hand. He has talked much. Now and then he groaned in pain when he coughed
etc. He had to fight really well to stay awake. Oh man .. it I'm so sorry. Must there alone in the KH. We then after about 15 minutes, gone home, so he can rest.
Have phoned the same for EDEKA, someone has to take my shift tomorrow night, I have to attend after work, my Dad!

When we got home, I could then somehow not at all happy about my new job.


Well .. the only thing that is important now is that he is healthy again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment