Thursday, January 27, 2011

Big Fun Motorcycle Trials 6.0

NOTD - and a small tea recommendation

Huhu my pretty ones,

I had last night in the mood for something unusual, so I got my nails angepinselt yellow and orange, that was me but not exceptional enough, so be I have the crackling paint on top of P2 packed. The does not at times so bad ...



remains That, I think until Saturday so, it must again, will be first, because after EDEKA eh again abesplittert total and secondly because the crackling paint looks just stupid for more than three days.

Then I got a little tea recommendation to drink for those who like fruit. I was looking for a tea and as mine is now fallen into the eyes.


then I have taken the same time. And I can tell you that tastes really yummy fruity, you can taste the plum and pear correctly out. Really highly recommended. That's as far as I know new, I've never seen before the. (If yes and "NEW" on it ^ ^)
So what if you like fruity, then get this tea ... the is so delicious!

So that's for time now ...
maybe closer I still like that, then comes a small entry to


0 comments:

Post a Comment