Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gmail Howto Print Emails Without The Headers

Good Morning

I remember very well the Easter holidays 2009th Right before high school graduation, two weeks vacation, a summer, which can be designated as such, the long, beloved runway to be in love feel fresh, this carelessness around.
I have the missing long, too long. And no matter how much I hate these short, cold winter days, no matter how much I snowflakes, Christmas, and absolutely everything this season intervention has largely detest, I had actually once again a few minutes in which I actually managed to be completely worry-free. A few minutes in which I watschle by the cold, with my ear plugs in, steps in to tackt Flipsyde.

I remember how I every morning during the Easter holidays, which I did not sleep at home, I swung on Mama's bike and Kanye West's "Good Morning" kilometer have cycled far with the wind on the runway home. On this day we become legendary, everything we dreamed of. Mama hated to the death, but the bike was safe, thank God.
And now, while it is freezing cold, Holiday I do not have and then pink world has a bitter aftertaste left - but still I walk with a shine on the lips of the dear village here (yes, VERY VERY possible it is to me something dear to the heart) and remember as I then glued one night with Christina evil KILLER slogans at a fur shop, and laid eggs under the doormat, we were convinced that since a nasty nasty grimace out of which arises not when we through this window as look up ( We then held up my cat - not a grimace), or as I was the very first time in front of our yellow house and I thought, "so here I am living now also". It occurs to me that I currently she had everything I need. The best of places in the world and very soon my own four walls. I look forward to.

There are then collected new good and bad memories will remember that I, if I can once again have my few minutes in which I will give my life a hearty kiss on the cheek.



______________________________



Last night I was gray.




We pay homage to the cable and the hair clip on the floor!
Vintage Boots, Asos socks, H & M cardigan, Topshop Loop scarf.

I had the day before yesterday by the way my entire blog once categorized . There was always too lazy to, but now you can druchklicken because right times.


And now, now I go back a bit Evoleeq watch videos and laugh at buckets and buckets admire. Because I've been a bit much.
can laugh about it HERE buckets and buckets you can marvel at HERE. Who Children Bucket will have to queue but quite far back.


0 comments:

Post a Comment