Friday, January 28, 2011

Pokemo Deluge How To Catch Hoo

my life in boxes

I'm actually not such a rookie move. Nevertheless, I am always surprised how incredibly much stuff I have actually - and although I regularly clean out a lot. Still in my room are now only twelve cardboard boxes - and I have not yet touched my clothes .. just my shoes that are already stored. In a total of three boxes - and this I had never really thought.

matter, out of the chaos, complete with cold and Connie in tow on the Munich night flea market, which today was in the backstage - and this time I was there early enough. You could even move!
addition to a spice rack for the new house, felt 4823248 clothes for Connie, a jewelry box and a few towels or Scarves I can find this beautiful piece:
One Ring for 3 EUR and those long long long cardigan from COS. Originally part of the cost
by 160 EUR. I got's for 15. : P I



Sorry for the terrible photos, everything is already packed .. therefore had to serve the stupid flash and still working bummer.

And so I throw myself back into my chaos.

___________________

wish me luck, see you then .. over there.



higher .. höhö



0 comments:

Post a Comment