Thursday, March 3, 2011

Philips Freevents Mt1700-uk

[Review] - Catrice Kajal Designer "Amethyst"

Hello beauties!
I have now since long time to Catrice Kajal "Amethyst" used. Now I would like to write you a short review to do so. =)
I had him then, after I met by chance on him out of boredom was purchased because of the great color. I can not really define the color, I simply can not know whether the base color is brown or purple. time there is a brown with a purple glow, then a purple-brown with shimmer ...
A great sound anyway.

Stark applied light applied
blurred




Sorry, it was really hard to capture the color! = (

As you can see the eyeliner on the other side has a sponge to smudge.

I find really good!




From her consistency is not necessarily mad buttery, so that it almost melts away and he does not even allow sharp clever.

I like the but. It can be set up nicely and get a good color results.




The color comes out just on the eyelid and the shimmer is also clearly visible.







But now the big shortcoming.

It disappears incredibly fast! min internal fifth He is already stained!

I find this very disappointing ...




Do you see how he is spotted?









There is the Kajal including in green-brown.

him I wanted to take along, because I'm very reminiscent of the MAC Club. Fortunately, I have decided to test only one.




him I would not buy more me, despite the beautiful color.

There are better eyeliner pencils.

I hope I could help you a bit.




dearest greetings

your Cleo \u0026lt;333

0 comments:

Post a Comment