Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Philips 7130 Free Driver Xp

Problem ...

Hello beauties!

I currently have, unfortunately, quite skin problems ... I do not know yet exactly what I want it back, but I fear the anti pimple gel from essence ... Maybe it's because I've lately been tested by many great amenities.
I do not know.

Anyway, I have pimples on the chin and forehead (between the eyebrows).

Now the real problem!
If I cover it with the Alverde camouflage the skin is totally flaky! And dry!
That looks really terrible!

uncovered But I can not let them too! = (

Can someone help me?
Please!

you know a concealer, concealer or a similar one that covers well and does not scaly skin?
Do you know a good way or a good cleanser for pimples?

I hope for your help! = (

Dearest greetings, your
Cleo \u0026lt;333

0 comments:

Post a Comment