Saturday, March 5, 2011

Is Propylene Glycol Bad For You

Black Swan & American Chocolate Chip Cookies

Huhu my pretty ones,


long nothing heard from me?
Have recently started my new job. It's super! But was quite hard at the beginning. Meanwhile, I am quite well and can be taught for so work fairly independently. My colleagues are all super nice. Is there really great!


On Thursday I had with my girls a great evening. We have Black Swan angeschaut.Der film is really great. I will not give away too much, for those who want to see it yet. But some things in the film believed that happen at all. I had not imagined it so well. Natalie Portman plays her role really SUPER. You can feel the true change in the course of the film! The final scene is simply BRILLIANT!

So it is really worth seeing. If he comes out on DVD (which will probably take yet) I will set it to me anyway.






Then on Thursday I have also baked cookies. And indeed to this recipe:



2 eggs
130g sugar (white)
150g sugar (brown)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 vanilla extract (I just Vanilli powder taken)
200g margarine or very soft Mix flour 380g butter

200g chocolate drops



The ingredients in the order listed. If one has the feeling of too much flour have, that's exactly right. When the butter was soft enough, you can set everything to mix. Instead of chocolate drops, you can also use chocolate chips easily, but the drops simply look better. distribute

on two sheets covered with parchment paper each 9 dough balls in rows of three. The balls run yet to form cookies, so you get the typical American giant biscuits.
always just a sheet on the middle rack at 150 ° C top-and bottom heat (convection not recommended) about 15 minutes, probably a little longer to bake.
The cookies are still quite pale, but it must be so, otherwise they would not stay soft.
Maybe just with a fork just press up on a cookie slightly when the surface gives slightly, but not torn, are it well.
cookies to cool well, so they do not crumble.

So that's it for now from me!
morning, it is then the draw of the donut hunt to me!

Tata
Minimi































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment