Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bulma Vegeta Doushinji Eng

[Theme Week # 7: Learning and Organization Tips] - auditory, visual, communicative, motor

Hello beauties! We continue with the theme week. =) So ... I think it's super important that one finds out what a learning style is. With me is was pretty easy - with a little patience, you realize that! There following types of learning it: ( following, italics are all information on this page: http://www.philognosie.net/index.php/article/articleview/163/ - Some passages are copied If philognosie.de or the author of the article do not want this, I ask you notify me by mail cleo.beauty @ gmx.de. I will delete the post immediately, of course. ) Auditory - learning by listening If you are an auditory learning style, then you can learn best by hearing. given her you can learn the material, for example, read aloud. this learning styles it is easy to store and play back what is heard. learning aids: lectures, music, talking, talking to myself, rest Visual - Learning from seeing By reading material and the observation of plot, the visual learning style learn most easily. If he has understood something, then right. He then forget to do this no more. learning aids: graphics, images, sketches, books, flashcards, videos

Communicative - learning through discussions


The linguistic analysis of the subject matter and understanding in dialogue are learning in this type of great importance.

learning aids: dialogues, discussions, study groups, role plays, discussions

Motorized - learning through movement

this type of learner, it is important to be directly involved in the learning process. He wants to personally gain experience. learning aids:
(rhythmic) movements is important, experiments, group activities, role playing


No one is just a learning style - everyone learns all the senses!


There are also many other factors that influence you in learning! About, then your interests are, how big is your motivation, how your teachers are ...


try to incorporate as much sense with the learning! The more diverse are the ways to keep what they have learned in my memory!


recall rate: only hearing 20%

only seeing 30% seeing and hearing 50%

vision, hearing and discussing 70%
vision, hearing , discuss and myself doing 90%



I'm ch personally, I think mainly for the visual learners!

I can ch as me also say what many gurus in their videos to remember sometimes literally, when I saw the clip only once! = D
I also learn vocabulary since the only cards. That works great! After that I can rely on it that I can every word! =)


And you?
her your learners already know?

dearest greetings

your Cleo \u0026lt;333






0 comments:

Post a Comment