Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Get Bubbles Out Of Dry Wallpaper

declaration of love

I now sleep for four weeks at home. For five months I had not as a phase. Or let's say, for 5 months I have not felt this good. The time before that I spent my nights generally go on the couches of the lovely people around me just to be alone a bit more out of their way.

But now I've got the Conny. Sometimes it seems to me that we were an old couple in retirement (we're only students in the semester break .. höhö).
you always complains about my hair ties in the shower drain, I try to reduce their immense Kloapierverbrauch a bit. When I cook, always so that Connie also has something like this. Something of their own pockets in the fridge we have not. In the morning when I wake up and she is not here, I write first a desperate "Where are-you-because-" SMS.
I think that I got from my dad.

evening before we go out of the house, first the clothing and shoe closet the other checked (same shoe size olé) and is settled, who carries a bag for this time and therefore all the important stuff from the other packed up. The next morning I'm usually sore from dancing. Or find a new chair in our kitchen ..
any other "normal" evening, we sit down in their cave (Connie now has such a crazy stone wallpaper in her room) and watch stupid horror movies. Mostly they sleep at some time ("No, I'm not tired!") And I am creepy but ended before I grab my laptop, me over in my bed lolling, I purely take another episode Big Bang Theory, and also to sleep.

I think I've finally arrived.

And I am so grateful for someone like Connie to be able to call my roommate.


_________________________


Just do not forget the Outfitkram ..

(times have a PS action used here. CLICK )


Miss Selfdrige Cape & Top, H & M Skirt & Bag, Dorothy Perkins Boots , stupid ponytale 4 free

way, I won the voting to cool homes. Only through you. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment