Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blue Print Ofbeauty Salon

joy One serving! [V-LOG, FOTD, OotD, music ,...]

Hello beauties! Awww, I'm so so angry sometimes!
Yesterday, finally (!) Started the holiday and because I was sick! And how! have = ( fever, dizziness, nausea, ...
belongings yesterday then slept through almost the whole day and night to today. Seems to help, because I'm doing great again! = D Finally
can go on vacation! = D I hope you are not angry that so had to make the theme week short break. But now comes
yes to even the facial-themed week. =) Have nachgefeiert today with my dog her birthday. = D

The weather for us is fantastic, so I did the same to me once something pretty energized.
    black leggings, airy flower-top.
  • addition, my body smells like Each Peach. *.*
  • Then, I only check my iPod turned on and listen now all morning Avril Lavigne. \u0026lt;3
  • good mood! = D Made-I am now quite boring ... Images have paid off as somehow not at all, I hope you're not mad?
  • belongings with Liquid Eyeliner by essence an eyeliner drawn, which is become really great! oO Lancome mascara, not too little .... xD
  • On the cheeks a bit too much of Alverde Flamingo. For me, the Frühlingsblush! \u0026lt;3 On top of many highlights. xD
  • lips Alverde Soft Grape Lippi. LIEEEBEEE! \u0026lt;3
  • Ah, guys, I'm so happy to be healthy again! = D
  • Dearest greetings, your
  • Cleo \u0026lt;333

0 comments:

Post a Comment