Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Words To Describe New Born



Huhu lovelies,

Michael and I had been given by my parents a 40 € voucher for the City Gallery. Today we were there to redeem them.

I've

a wonderful wonderful beautiful soft scarf got hold for 6.99 € un der is soooo!
two nail lacquers of NNY




right next to 553 469


The right nail polish looks like shit in the picture extremely ... but the is so beautiful in fact:) Maybe I get
tomorrow through a beautiful picture?

Then I would actually buy something from the Black & White LE but it was COMPLETELY empty.
But then I'm out of my frustration the black crackling varnish of P2 bought because all write and say this shit, the effect is, I had to, of course, convince them: P

Tomorrow I'll introduce you to the nail polish closer because now the light is gone:)


Tata
Minimi

0 comments:

Post a Comment