Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bmi Of Victorias Sectret Models

-year

I've just noticed that I have tomorrow birthday.
So I do not, my blog. The fact is a year old, is to believe? I was never of the bloggers, and somehow did indeed ego but managed only through you to stay tuned.
1371 readers and 74 posts is an entire year later was taken by me. Pretty verzwirbelt.

But let's important to all the stuff:
I get paid soon pots. Yes, correct belongs - pots. The setup online shop CSNStores me that is offered a pair to test their products .. and I will refer shortly so my first own home and my new kitchen so far is the scope of a single egg cooker (thanks Grandma!), the true particularly well.

Auuuußerdem love Friends of the sun, I am currently collecting information on einfrig for you - many ask me again how this looks for the entrance examination for the Fotodesign program. I'm on Leave Undso, many of my fellow students can also have a recall two questions from the test. If I had enough together, read ich'n entry, I promise!

What's more .. oh yeah, you remember determined yet Lisa, the pretty red-haired girl that currently adorns so many of my pictures and Conny. Which now has a blog, still fresh, but very very nice. Ma looks here: little victory


And last but not least, the beautiful poncho H & M has arrived. , The man is beautiful.







The shoes I already eeewig - I think the I also had ma from eBay .. I know it but not anymore: (
The coat pocket I've got hold about one month ago when Pimkie - and the poncho is as stated by H & M, recently appointed to the sale, much easier, there's still something.

And yes, there is down right ritter sport chocolate paper. Gotcha:)


PS It was 15 degrees today.





0 comments:

Post a Comment