Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Monster Energy Bike



Ohje, es tut I'm really sorry I did not give rise to policy debate it - but I am nevertheless pleased that some of you share my opinion.
But for a time to rapidly clarify: Of course I have a great family, with whom I spend time. I love to go to my two little cousins to help them eager to watch gifts unwrapped. I think it's nice when the kids are happy about it as' n chips - but the way it is, Christmas is a children thing. My family is thankfully not as pseudo-allesistsuper. We just go along with my aunt, have a blast on the way to fourth (which we generally have every time we do something to 4th), eating together, the kids hold out so long until they almost can not even stand ("I look but only the gifts" - "You look but with the Auuuuugen") and then - then there's Christmas. Then trains are put together, Dino looked through books and candy stolen from the tree. My mom puts on her Christmas CD and rock around the Christmas tree (really, it does!) - And I, I bleating a bit rum that Christmas is actually totally stupid is that I eat the fish do not like and now that Mom really ONLY ONE SONG to listen. Dad turned his eyes then, and if we then go back home, the evening really begins. I ride with friends in the city and am at 7 clock Morning home again, and then, yes, but somehow it was Christmas again redundancy in order, although I'm really just ranting on and 24 some traces left on me.



________________________


addition to the whole Christmas is finally also the best picture this year were - on Michele birthday, as then in the end only we stubborn Photo students were left and have somehow started to shoot.



From left to right: Jakub, Michele , Sebastian , Michi, Me. Only the contrast was

ranches in retrospect, nothing else. the picture was taken just like that. The red plaid shirt mitm has a little lightning in the hand, triggered via slave, and the guy below the yellow diamond has the other little flash in his hand. At least I think that it was so. Therefore, the cigarette looks good so plastic-unreal - because she is exposed as a single object from above and below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment