Friday, December 17, 2010

Internal Error -tally

Fotodesign

Many of you ask me again how it works like this in my studies, and how there really comes clean.


First: The current test was my second. I have it also tried to run it after my school diploma - but in vain.


In most design schools in Germany you must probably assemble first a portfolio of his work - here it is always very good times in a day of open door or a portfolio preparation course passing to . look I have done none of both.

What will the respective university for a Solution is most common in the application somewhere on the Internet there. By that I mean now if only single photographs are pure, or whether you want to work in series - but most series are required.


My own session for FH Munich was very playful. I have not bought any, but a fully tinkered himself made. Here it is:



I can not tell you whether that is now well received, or rather than total was felt crappy. This is a not so betrayed. I can only remember clearly how I get it back. The Professor has pushed me in the hand and said "Ah, that is from you then!" ;)

any case, if your wallet is taken, you may then also to the actual entrance examination.


On the first day's was first NEN thick questionnaire . Divided he was in general knowledge, logic, history of photography and photographic general knowledge. First sounds nasty, but it is not really also was all multiple Chic. I'll try to remember to ask questions.


The test consisted of logic as:


house - roof, head -

a) eyes

b) mouth

c) hair

d) Neck


.. so what are now the world is not as should, haha.


was common knowledge shared in a couple of math problems (mainly things that can be solved easily mim rule of three) and just a couple questions about politics or what's going on so in the world otherwise.

For example:

"What is the director of the Godfather?" (This question was apparently already the 2nd time in a row)

"Which band Andy Warhol has worked?"

"How was the only candidate in this year's presidential election?"


In " photo story " part I can still remember very well this question:


Who is NOT a famous photographer?

a) blabla

b) blabla

c) Hillary Clinton

d) blabla


No kidding, that was really so;) then there were still questions as

"Who has the black and white photography dominated? "



photo technology gabs following:


"How does a opening the aperture on the picture? "

" From what depends on perspective? "

" What is a episcope? "

" What is a polarizing filter "


The last part of the questionnaire consisted of a small practical task :

We should be using a white Dinar leaf and 4 wooden skewers a building tinker.

..

Yes, just as I myself also felt.

But in the end I was glad that we had to draw nothing) What did I tinkered now I can not really describe .. I've broken everything and torn, and in the end I named my art piece "Oriental Garden House." ;)


After they had given the questionnaire, we got another piece of paper pressed into his hand, now standing at the actual practical part. We should at the outset already two disposable cameras get. A few had running models from Kodak, etc., I'm just in Müller and have me for a couple € bought three of these things.

Our theme was " town feel . Overall, one could make cameras verknipsen ie two, one had to 5 selected images. I have my extra times scanned for you:


(click me)


For the task we had infinite time. I am first before eating what went before I ever got Consider what I do.

evening, I believe so had to clock up 18, then released the images in a small photo shop to be let to develop them. The photo shop was of course in the picture about the examination and after 18 clock has just assumed no more cameras.


The next day we were all herded into a back room and gradually to a personal conversation (always three) in a small The room next door brought. The conversation was very relaxed, no nasty questions, everything was friendly and did not interview esque. We have our 5 town feel presented pictures, a little bit and says that's it. We were asked only what we have been doing for so far with photography and our plans because actually, if we were not being taken


I have said that I would try it again. And again. And again. And again. ;)


I hope I've got you herewith a relatively good insight .. for questions, I am of course always open - but please, if possible via Formspring and not via comment!




0 comments:

Post a Comment