Monday, November 15, 2010

Volunteering Stafford

yo, rocky

I AM SO CONFUSED.


I have just written an entry and just deleted everything. Came before me as Hispanic.
I just wanted to proudly announce that Lisa has the pictures that we have recently done (see post underneath) is set to look book - and got the looks as much as hype in 1880. See here: http://lookbook.nu/look/1289843-What-Keeps-You-Away

problem only Lisa she has not turned up. Also among the pictures advertised Blog not that of Lisa. So - who is it, and wiesowiesowieso you are doing something?

I'm already glad that Mrs. X has written under the photos that the images of us are - but for God's sake, that's Lisa ..

I'm just not so clear. Judging from the blog after it must have to be a girl from Germany (where else they would have all the information about me, Connie, all the things I wrote here recently), also because of the miserable English. So Miserable English.

Man please see her blog entry: http://barefootwithnoregrets.blogspot.com/2010/11/connie-and-angela-decided-to-who.html
with mine: http://the3rdvoice. blogspot.com/2010/11/ein-bisschen-foto.html Is
's only almost the exact wording. As someone has done a great job.


No, it's absolutely not clear to pose as someone who one is not easy. Yeah, something happens all the time on the Internet, to fight against fakes is as useful as the good looking needle in a haystack. Basically, I would shit on it yes. But this time it is actually not about me - but the love Lisa.

So: Does anyone have experience with something, I can report an image to look book, can I sign n blog?

I hope so fervently that Mrs. Rocky Lee Ryan is reading right now. I do. am. up. . See GNAHAHAHAHHAHA

And of you I wish now very much in common, inhuman hate speech on her blog. Thank you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment