Thursday, November 18, 2010

Eye Fillet With Garlic Mash Recipe

What separated me from you



not Turn off the lights.

No one can see me when the light is off. Then I have to force me not, my face to check.

Do not the music.
else I can hear my own thoughts. Turning as I like the constant pounding in my skull not.

Let me just is not enough.
Where should I hold on else who then switches off all this?

And let I just do not go.
I could fall.

It is three clock in the morning. The alcohol is doing its job. I climb out of the taxi in the icy, fucking autumn cold. On the corner I am allowed to settle, I can still run a play. Thank you very much, he says, pretty good tip I gave. I give the nice old men smile and wish a good night.
When the beam back at the end of the road disappears, and the smile fades. Is icy, like everything else. Shit.

The only dim light casts the flickering street lamp. It's so dark.
I hear my cold breath. It is so quiet.
I notice the desolate loneliness, all the sleeping people here. I'm so alone.
Nobody holds my hand, stroking my head no. No one keeps me .

I breathe too deep, shaking my lungs. I know what's coming. I have it but prevented as long as could happen, why I thought it would just work so mirnichtsdirnichts? What the hell did I expect that this never happens? I will never again be alone?
No. I stand there, crocodile tears in his eyes. Scheisskackfuckhurensohn. Hell on earth, it must feel like. Still, dark and lonely. sleep

quick, tomorrow's will then reflect light, music and so, so much heat.



_______________________________


your love, I was almost moved to tears. Thank you thank you thank you for the support - within a few hours was all completely erased EVERYTHING. Every picture from Look Book, just like the blog. Mom can even come up again but I think a contest for their Darlingz or something.

THANK YOU!

A bit Oldies I've also brought along. Am very proud of my flea market finds, 10 EUR me this cost over 90 years old bag. Now they just need to stop still stink.
way: The night flea market in Munich is very terrible. I want to sell off old grannies to their stuff, and the young guys do not sell their old snowboard stuff. Moreover, it was so packed, that look of almost-table to table impossible. Since I prefer to go back to Riem or free man.


Topshop chain, eBay Boots, New Look Tights, H & M cardigan, shoulder bag from the flea market.






0 comments:

Post a Comment