Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pressing Boobsin Saree

Sign Here _____________



lies on my desk a letter. I never really get letters, then if only my bank statements that are ALWAYS sent to me, because I generally ALWAYS forget they even get to. But the letter looks so do not loan.

The sender of me says it all. I give a gentle, joyful squeak by me, really do not wake mom and dad. I quickly tore the envelope on (I'm terribly clumsy), fly over again nimbly few lines. The pen is to pull out, and already I fix the blank line, just under the "Location, Date" line.

is In this "signature of the tenant.

Three times I begin, and ultimately fabricate the most beautiful, spirited and elegant signature that has seen a human being. I sigh with happiness lay my pen aside, I see me with my work with pride swollen breast. My first lease. Duziduziduuu. Best I actually would have put even a lipstick-red lips underneath. But I think that would be stupid.

missing Just Conny's signature. But that gets done today.


And in February we will have the most beautiful cozy two-flat, which is every blogger dreams of a heart.

They tell me I'm going to adult. But no, do not worry, this will absolutely never happen to me.


Second star to the right , and straight on till morning.


first game under the shower, setting up plans refined.


__________________________


I have finally found the perfect winter coat. Unfortunately, he is from Zara - the means I had to think of something in order to make it somehow a little more individual. A start has schonmal done: I removed the belt and provide him with buttons.






eBay Boots (click) , Zara Coat, Asos Tights, Men's Cardigan Asos


(Could I please explain any HTML genius, why my line spacing is different in this entry than in those before? I have absolutely nothing changed ..)





0 comments:

Post a Comment