Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Is 7 Weeks Enough To Test For Hiv

shoo


Something is different.

My eyes dart back and forth, looking from my room after all the small and large memories, almost ghostly at almost everything loll in here. I opt for anything obvious.

I never thought that a half years actually fit into a single shoe box. Lid on it, can be up to the date on which the memories I take back without eating away at me the eternal question of why my brain. Away, memories, somewhere else, hush hush. And with the constant Heulerei you, no more tears. Tired.

As long drive out until it goes again. Do so, at some point. Then I stuff the box out again because the bad memories will not hurt, and the good one and only cause a feeling of happiness. Then there will be memories of a good old time. The people always say.

Certainly, it will be.


new memories.

My life has been within a few weeks a huge Knicks. But even if one ranked running back in short time and have a bit to get around the curve, at some point, one is actually on the right track. I think I have found him. Flashbacks haunt me though as my damned shadow, but eventually will disappear, otherwise she will find the way so do not go back.

First move now. First study now, and make nurnurnurnurnur photos. First revolutionize life, and so full of a lot of fun doing so.


First exhale.




_______________________________



More photos, more photos of Conny and me. With two cameras photographing themselves better.

Some Herbstbildchen cliché, but so so sööön.


respect of images. As always strongly CLICK!















a little making-of can be found
here . Yes, I hate those stupid logos on images, too, but no matter how cheerful it is no different. I can not tell you at the moment have no idea what Lisa is wearing since - but I think it's out yet, I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment