Friday, November 12, 2010

Sausage Casing Sa Manila

Lace Me Up

mom finally said I had a shoe Tick. I never had a shoe Tick.
At 13, I had a pair of these threadbare Adidas sneakers. With only 14 then anyway Chucks. In most cases, only the blacks. And when the times are broken, had her new, of course exkt the same. My very first ever black Chucks mama has thrown away but actually, after the soles have been totally grungy. This made it worse powerful. At least I was with precisely this in 2005 on the Warped Tour in Florida and got Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Emery, Skindred, The Offspring and all the other cool cool painted colorful hairy seen. Man, and then she throws them away easily. Then something is never happens again. Then Mama always a good girl asked if she disposed of the smelly rags for times should ..

a bit different now is that already. I mean, I was never so high-heels-and-carry Bradshaw Manolo Blahnik-type. High shoes look on me simply stupid, especially since I have never learned to walk on it. Nevertheless, I have some of them, some really nice to grieve quietly behind my feet, because they have simply been worn before.

situation is quite different with the good boat. I have so many boots. And I wear them all, always and everywhere. I can not have enough. My boots are my Manolo Blahniks.

have a couple I photographed talk in my room up horse and for you:



From left to right:

New Look , about 40 GBP, sometime in 2010
Deichmann , EUR 30, Dec. 2009
eBay (click here) , 35 EUR, October 2010
TopShop ALFRED2 Laced Work Boots, 70GBP, April 2010
Topshop ALBERT Fringe Lace Boot-Up, 68 GBP, Nov. 2009
New Look, Lace Up Cuff Boot, 30 GBP, Sept 2010 (like there is still)
Jane Norman (NOT from the online shop), 50 EUR, October 2010
New Look, 35 GBP, sometime in early 2010


far left and far right I'm going to sell well. If interested, notify us by e-mail!

___________________

My newest piece of jewelry I have to imagine more dire. Zara says hello!




Nice and warm in spite of short sleeve, 99 EUR, 50% acrylic - 50% polyester. Got it ausm ZARA shop online, here is the size M. Although a little big, but that is what I have already learned to love. The dress is actually from Pimkie. ;)




"May the force be with you, young Padawan."


0 comments:

Post a Comment