Monday, June 28, 2010

How Long Does Sleep Ez Take To Kick In

support welcome

Yesterday I support received from the Union. Mrs. Minister Aigner calls in the image that notebooks should be allowed in Parliament.

I sent her to the following e-mail:

------------------------------------ -

Dear Minister Aigner,

with great pleasure that today I read your interview on bild.de. Thank you for your support my initiative, the Bundestag finally updated with the latest means of communication can.

The time is more than ripe for professional work, which applies to corporations and even in schools already take for granted, it is also finding their way in the Bundestag.

I would like to Here are cordially invited to discuss the way forward for the next opportunity in person.

This is also a good opportunity to prove that our coalition is working well indeed!

Sincerely


Jimmy Schulz, MP

0 comments:

Post a Comment